OCEAN VIEW DUPLEX ON KINGSCLIFF HILL
RARE OPPORTUNITY TO INVEST IN KINGSCLIFF'S COASTAL LIFESTYLE
Situated in a highly desirable, quiet location on Kingscliff Hill, this very large duplex has stunning ocean views to Byron Bay.
Stroll to picturesque parkland, beautiful Cudgen Estuary and enjoy all of the amenities of Kingscliff township.
This spacious front duplex feels just like a house, with its own yard & entertaining areas.
With only one adjoining garage wall, there is excellent privacy and separation from the rear duplex.
Upstairs features a large open plan living, kitchen & dining area, with bamboo flooring and sweeping ocean views.
SOAK UP THE VIEW AND MORNING SUNSHINE WHILST READING THE PAPER AND ENJOYING A CUPPA ON YOUR UPSTAIRS DECK!
The modern kitchen features stone bench tops, gas cook top, plenty of cupboard space and soft closing cabinetry.
Downstairs offers a second living area and kitchenette. Bi-fold doors open out to a large deck, perfect for enjoying an afternoon BBQ with friends. The fenced front yard is ideal for pets or kids to play.
The large master bedroom features generous built-in wardrobes, air-conditioning and study nook. Sliding doors open out to the front deck, capturing beautiful cooling breezes. Extra space provides an easy & economical option to add your own ensuite.
Bedrooms 2 and 3, have brand new carpet, ceiling fans and built ins.
There is a fantastic tenant in place with a current lease until early January 2021, giving you the option for an ongoing investment property, while you make plans to move into your own piece of paradise.
THIS PROPERTY OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO INVEST OR RESIDE IN ONE OF KINGSCLIFF'S BEST LOCATIONS!
Be quick to contact PETA HUNT on 0433 918 079 or CAROL WITHERIFF on 0413 056 405 for more information.
- 2 level front duplex with ocean views
- Single lock up garage plus an extra off street, car space, ideal for second car or trailer
- Solar electricity and gas hot water
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops & breath-taking ocean views
- Bamboo flooring upstairs
- New carpet in bedrooms
- Deck off upstairs lounge area
- Large alfresco deck downstairs
- Recently repainted exterior
- Large master bedroom with huge built-ins opens out to front deck
- Master bedroom is air-conditioned
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Potential to add second/ensuite bathroom
- Downstairs living area with kitchenette
- Storage room
- Front fenced yard
- Stroll to Cudgen Creek and parkland
10 MINUTES TO GOLD COAST AIRPORT
35 MINUTES TO BYRON BAY
STROLL TO CUDGEN CREEK AND PARKLAND
ENJOY KINGSCLIFF BEACH, CAFES, RESTAURANTS, BOWLS CLUB, SURF CLUB AND HOTEL
5 MINUTES TO SCHOOLS AND THE NEW TWEED VALLEY HOSPITAL (UNDER CONSTRUCTION).