Award Winning Architectural Beachfront Residence
PRIME POSITION ON ACCESS LANEWAY TO CASUARINA BEACH
A sense of Scandinavian style emanates from the home, built by award winning BENCHMARK CONSTRUCTIONS, incorporating only the finest quality materials.
Situated in a very quiet & private street in Southern Casuarina, with the beach access laneway at your side gate, this magnificent property will suit those who DEMAND EXCELLENCE.
Environmentally conscious in the design brief to incorporate high ceilings, louvre windows, marine ply custom built cabinetry & slide away glass doors entices the ocean breezes, natural light & warm sunshine inside all areas of the home.
Corten steel cladding for maximum strength and minimal corrosion, highlighted with external western red cedar timber accents celebrates this contemporary architecture with premium appointments.
One of my favourite features is the north facing central courtyard overlooked by the downstairs bedrooms and living room. It is a casual, sun drenched space for family & friends to relax in.
The other popular gathering point is the outside alfresco covered deck, which overlooks the fully tiled swimming pool & tranquil water fountain.
There is an outdoor built-in BBQ area, to accommodate outdoor dining & easy coastal entertaining. This overlooks the grassy, back yard bordered by manicured hedging for your privacy & enjoyment.
The upper level showcases a very generous master bedroom with views over the dunal greenspace of Casuarina Beach.
It is an airconditioned, private haven separated from all the other bedrooms, living & entertaining spaces on the lower level.
There are multiple built-in robes & a walk-in robe for storage, as well as an award winning fully tiled ensuite to complete the master suite.
DISCERNING BUYERS LOOKING FOR A COMMERCIAL GRADE HOME IN A PRIME BEACHFRONT LOCATION WILL APPRECIATE THIS STUNNING RESIDENCE !!
CONTACT NICK WITHERIFF on 0405 618 477 or CAROL WITHERIFF on 0413 056 405 TO ARRANGE YOUR PRIVATE VIEWING.
- 4 built-in bedrooms (2 are ensuited)
- Additional media room/bunk room off entry
- Separate timber lined home office
- 3 modern fully tiled bathrooms with cedar timber features
- Heating to bathroom floors downstairs
- Chef's kitchen with Miele appliances, 900 wide gas cooktop, stone benches & butler's pantry
- Recently repainted internally & externally
- Commercial grade sliding doors
- Skylight features to add light & style
- Sliding cavity timber door to separate downstairs bedrooms to living spaces
- Timber shutters
- Copper down-pipes & garden lights
- Water tank under garage 9500 litres (connected directly to the pool)
- Spear pump connected to garden irrigation (last quarter water bill was $39)
- Solar panels on roof
- Pool is fully tiled and heat pump installed and connected to heat pool (if desired)
- Feature lighting and water fountain to pool
- Outside copper shower
- Garden lighting to back & front mature gardens
- Stainless steel fish cleaning cabinet installed on south-side of house externally
- Gas heater in living room
- Walk-in linen plus loads of storage throughout
- Polished concrete flooring on ground level and carpet in master bedroom
- Master bedroom is air conditioned plus ceiling fan.
- Ceiling fans throughout house
- Provision for a lift
- Double garage with honed concrete flooring
- Additional clothesline & storage area with skylight in garage
- Secure courtyard entry
- Alarm system
5 MINUTES TO TWEED VALLEY HOSPITAL (under construction)
15 MINUTES TO GOLD COAST INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
30 MINUTES TO BYRON BAY
CLOSE TO SCHOOLS, SHOPS, CAFES, RESTAURANTS, COLES SHOPPING VILLAGE & CABARITA BEACH AMENITIES.