MODERN BARN MEETS CONTEMPORARY COASTAL ARCHITECTURE
7 SEA EAGLE COURT, CASUARINA
PRIVATE LEAFY OUTLOOK IN UNIQUE BEACHSIDE LOCATION
Mere moments from the beach & overlooking a tranquil, leafy backdrop in a quiet cul-de-sac in South Casuarina, your privacy is paramount.
An exceptional design by Jarred Poole, adorned with high quality finishes, to embrace year-round entertaining & contemporary, comfortable living, this gorgeous coastal barn style home is a standout in our region.
Blending modern design with natural materials of recycled timber, polished concrete & stone to create an organic silhouette in a calm, serene beachside environment.
Hard wearing surfaces, high ceilings, an open plan, functional layout, with dramatic voids exposing the sky & greenspace, are showcased in this ultra- modern, minimalist beach house.
Orientated to the north east, with single level homes on both sides and no neighbour to the immediate beachside, the home is bathed in an abundance of natural light & sunshine.
Your heated swimming pool and alfresco entertaining deck, with built-in barbeque & fridge, provides a very peaceful & private haven for easy coastal living.
BUYERS DEMANDING EXCELLENCE IN A STRIKINGLY DIFFERENT DESIGN WILL APPRECIATE THIS OFFERING.
GROUND LEVEL PRESENTS:
- Guest bedroom with fully tiled bathroom
- Study nook
- Open plan lounge/dining with wood fireplace
- Bespoke kitchen with butlers pantry, wine fridge, 900mm wide gas cooktop & stone island benchtop
- Grassy back & front courtyards with mature gardens
- Heated swimming pool & alfresco entertaining zone
- Large double garage, barn style door and extra storage area
- Excellent storage throughout
- Large laundry
UPPER LEVEL PRESENTS:
- 2nd living room/rumpus
- 2 additional built-in, carpeted & light filled bedrooms with pitched rooflines
- Fully tiled 3rd bathroom, double undermount vanities, screenless shower & solar skylight
- Walk-in linen cupboard
- Master bedroom - an oasis of space, light & luxury with a view to the trees
- Master ensuite with double shower & vanities, solar skylight, brass tapware
- Hidden designer walk-in robe with loads of storage & a feature jewellery cabinet.
- Double timber frame external walls to create more effective insulation and shelf space under upstairs windows
- Seamless Stratco Highland Clip lock roofing
- Keyless door entry
- Polished concrete flooring downstairs
- Recycled mixed ironbark timber flooring upstairs
- Wood fireplace
- Feature ironbark timber panelled interior and exterior
- Timber weatherboard 90mm chamfer board exterior
- High ceilings with feature pitched rooflines
- Ducted air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Solar skylights
- Tinted & high UV protected upper EVantage - Grey Toughened 6mm windows
- 5.4 kwt solar panels
- Outdoor hot/cold shower
- 3 fully tiled designer bathrooms with brass tapware in master ensuite
- Customised pool fencing to match indoor staircase balustrade
- Heated fully tiled swimming pool with feature lighting
- Prime beachside position within a 2-minute walk to Casuarina Beach
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS ARE WELCOME BY CONTACTING NICK WITHERIFF on 0405 618 477 or CAROL WITHERIFF on 0413 056 405
5 MINUTES TO TWEED VALLEY HOSPITAL (under construction)
15 MINUTES TO GOLD COAST INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
30 MINUTES TO BYRON BAY
CLOSE TO BEACH, SCHOOLS, CAFES, SHOPS, RESTAURANTS, CHILD CARE, COLES SHOPPING VILLAGE & CABARITA BEACH AMENITIES
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you and has been provided to LJ Hooker by third parties. LJ Hooker is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. LJ Hooker does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change.