HAMPTONS INSPIRATION ON ELEVATED BEACHFRONT LAND
Meticulous attention to detail is showcased in the design & construction of this stunning beachfront home on Casuarina Beach.
It represents a family haven of light, space and Hamptons styling to absolute perfection. Offering a truly superb lifestyle, this gorgeous home sits atop a 727m2 parcel of elevated land, which backs onto the beachside boardwalk & has easy access to the pristine beach.
Walking through the front door you will be impressed with the quality, as you're welcomed by the 2.7 metre-high coffered ceilings, decorative cornices, polished marble flooring & charming gold chandelier.
The designer features continue through the lower level to the open plan living & dining area and extends to the master crafted kitchen, which will take your breath away.
Bespoke shaker cabinetry, 900mm Ilve oven, Miele appliances, 40mm double waterfall end stone topped island bench, farmhouse fireclay sink & butler's pantry, with extra sink, makes entertaining a dream.
Downstairs, a dual-purpose study, which can be used as a fifth bedroom, has separate entry from the cute front courtyard & has easy access to the 3rd full bathroom.
The media room is an air-conditioned sanctuary for comfortable family viewing or quiet separation from the main living spaces.
A north facing alfresco deck with built-in BBQ, as well as an east facing deck, overlooking the sparkling swimming pool gives wonderful entertaining options for all weather conditions.
The fully fenced landscaped yard is ideal for the kids & pets to play safely.
THIS IS A PICTURE PERFECT PROPERTY REPLICATING HAMPTONS STYLING PERFECTLY !!
Upstairs the luxurious master suite overlooks the serene back yard & dunal greenspace. Highlighted by space, natural light, pitched ceilings, an elegant fully tiled ensuited bathroom & huge walk-in robe, encompasses this private haven for parents to relax in.
Two generous sized, built-in bedrooms share another 3-way bathroom & a 4th bedroom or rumpus room complete the upper level layout.
There is storage everywhere in this delightful family home.
- Handmade cedar cladded panel lift remote control garage door
- Bristile Spanish terracotta roof tiles with 100-year life span
- Hampton style windows, and corner opening sliders - 11-metre-long steel beam used to enable construction
- 380-watt solar electricity panels 4 -5 kwt capacity
- Ultra-colour bond fascia and guttering
- R3 insulation batts in ceiling, 2.5 in walls
- Magnesium pool with waterfall stone work and spa jets, coloured lighting, glass filtration system, frameless glass fencing
- Designer fencing around front courtyard & back yard
- Non-slip tiles to all outdoor verandahs
- 4000 litre underground water tank, for toilets, gardens and pool top up
- 3 water mains to house, 25mm for mains high pressure for the house
- Synthetic grass with stone edging & fully automated water system
- Built-in webber BBQ with stone bench top to northern courtyard
- Dado rails and six-inch skirting boards
- 20mm solid polished Marble floors
- Feature tread Hampton style staircase and handrails
- Three elegant bathrooms with floor to ceiling designer tiles and dado rails
- Ocean glipmses from luxury master bedroom verandah
- Special edition Corinthian Hampton style 2.3-metre-high internal doors & Edwardian hardware
- Shaker kitchen cabinetry with 40 mm double bullnose stone top & farmhouse single fluted fireclay sink
- Butlers pantry with sink, 3 phase power point ready for zip hot water system
- Ilve oven, 900ml wide
- Miele dishwasher and rangehoods
- Coffered ceilings with decorative cornices
- Shaker vanities and dresser drawers in main bathroom
- Block out blinds and sheer curtains
- Glass ornamental pendants throughout
- Ornamental shaker fireplace with surrounding built in cupboards and TV Art Deco picture frame
- Ducted Daikon ducted air conditioning has seven zones
- Hampton style wicker ceiling fans
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Cupboard upstairs and downstairs already fitted with 3 phase electricity for your own private lift option
- New Feltex Stone Fields wool blend carpet
- Miele washing machine and heat pump dryer in laundry
- 727m2 Beachfront land fully fenced
PLEASE CONTACT NICK WITHERIFF ON 0405 618 477 OR CAROL WITHERIFF ON 0413 056 405 TO ARRANGE YOUR PRIVATE VIEWING.
5 MINUTES TO TWEED VALLEY HOSPITAL (Under Construction)
15 MINUTES TO GOLD COAST AIRPORT
30 MINUTES TO BYRON BAY
CLOSE TO SCHOOLS, SHOPS, CAFES, COLES SHOPPING CENTRE, MEDICAL CENTRE, BUS STOP AND THE NEW CASUARINA TOWN CENTRE.
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you and has been provided to LJ Hooker by third parties. LJ Hooker is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. LJ Hooker does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change.