ARCHITECTURAL BEACHFRONT ELEGANCE
STUNNING MASTER CRAFTED RESIDENCE IN SALT VILLAGE
Celebrating contemporary architecture, premium quality finishes & unique practical floor plan, welcome to this unrivalled 6-star Kingscliff beachfront home.
A desirable beach access lane way position affords this luxurious home direct beach access and the privacy of no neighbouring property to the south.
THIS PROPERTY IS IDEAL FOR BUYERS WHO DEMAND EXCELLENCE IN CONSTRUCTION & POSITION !!!
Designed with dramatic elegance & sophisticated grandeur in mind, it boasts separated living zones, home office at entry, bespoke second level master retreat, semi-basement art room/storage room & rooftop Zen Garden.
Maurice Verna of TVS Architects designed this extraordinary home, with only the finest quality natural materials, specialised appointments and commercial grade construction, to present a quality rarely found in residential real estate.
Walk out your back gate to beautiful Kingscliff Beach or stroll to the local cafes, shops, restaurants & all the amenities of vibrant Salt Village nearby.
One of the stunning features to this gorgeous home is the chef's kitchen with Miele appliances, 900 wide induction cooktop, 2 granite topped island benches, built-in study nook & butler's pantry. Separate bar servicing lounge and dining area.
The kitchen is central to the open plan lounge/dining zone and services the roofed alfresco entertaining space, connecting to the north facing courtyard and swimming pool.
The northern orientation provides an abundance of light, warm winter sunshine & soothing ocean breezes, akin to our sought-after coastal lifestyle. Separate south facing courtyard and drying area.
The Ground Floor encompasses:
- 2 built-in bedrooms overlooking the swimming pool, shared bathroom with double basin, shower and bath
- Separate study/tv area off these bedrooms.
- Additional powder room with toilet and basin
- GUEST ROOM with self- contained ensuite and kitchenette
Also on this level is the lounge room, with 3.5m acoustic timber ceilings, dining & kitchen rooms spilling to a north facing large 11m x 4m covered outdoor living area, also with acoustic timber ceilings and built in BBQ and cupboards.
- Home office & study nook off kitchen
The Upper Level includes:
MASTER BEDROOM overlooking a private zen roof garden, marble & granite ensuite with double shower, double vanities & large bath. Walk through his and hers robe.
PARENTS RETREAT including wet bar, 2nd lounge room and large west facing balcony overlooking Mt Warning.
PLEASE CONTACT NICK WITHERIFF ON 0405 618 477 OR CAROL WITHERIFF ON 0413 056 405 TO ARRANGE YOUR PRIVATE INSPECTION.
- Engineered "Off Form" concrete and solid block and steel reinforced wall construction
- All suspended floor slab upper levels.
- Suspended slab roofs on all levels.
- Glass mosaic tiled swimming pool
- Zen roof garden
- Formal hedged tree gardens
- North facing private yard with real grass
- Front gate house with feature stone garden entrance
- Ducted zoned air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans and fly screens
- Air-conditioned wine cellar
- Future wired throughout for Smart Home technology
- Lounge room wired in 3 separate location options for the TV
- Security cameras and alarmed
- 3.5-metre-high acoustic dampening ceilings, both timber and gyprock
- Wired and installed ceiling speakers for music throughout
- Teppanyaki built-in concrete gas outside BBQ
- Lounge room gas fireplace with auto lighting and stone facade
- Guest room/4th bedroom has separate entrance, ensuite and kitchenette
- 2.7m high commercial glass sliding and bifold doors
- 5KW solar panels on roof
- Separate pin coded beach entrance with outdoor private hot beach shower
- High quality granite floors and floor to ceiling tiling in all bathrooms
- Granite floors outside
- Architectural featured engineered concrete cantilevered stairs
- Featured stone walls throughout
- Solid New Guinea Rosewood doors throughout
- Semi-Basement storage 6m x 4m room for bikes surfboards or art studio
- Large laundry with size to hold 2nd fridge
- Fully fenced for pets or children
- Lift option
- Large double garage with epoxy flooring & 2 carports with ample storage
- Rare 765m2 block in Salt Village with 19.5m width - giving space for a North facing yard
- This house has an iconic presence on Cylinders Drive at Salt
5 minutes to Tweed Valley Hospital (under construction)
15 minutes to Gold Coast Airport
27 minutes to Robina Town Centre
30 minutes to Byron Bay
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you and has been provided to LJ Hooker by third parties. LJ Hooker is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. LJ Hooker does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change.