LUXURIOUS BEACHFRONT APARTMENT
57/685 CASUARINA WAY, CASUARINA
ROOFTOP DECK WITH AMAZING OCEAN VIEWS
This is a choice 2 bedroom rooftop apartment, overlooking the lagoon pools, in a quiet beachfront location.
Situated in the peaceful and well-manicured grounds of the Cotton Beach Complex, this apartment has absolutely stunning ocean views from the comfort of your own private rooftop deck.
Recently upgraded, the apartment is in immaculate condition and has exclusive use of 2 secure car parks and 2 locked storage cages. This is a benefit enjoyed by very few 2 bedroom owners in this building, as most 2 bedroom apartments have only 1 car space and 1 locked storage cage.
Cotton Beach is a very sought after location & is a pet-friendly, predominantly residential complex with lush sub-tropical gardens, resort-style lagoon pool, heated lap pool, gymnasium and restaurant/cafe on site. Investors can also receive strong returns through holiday or permanent letting as this building is zoned for both Residential & Tourism use.
Step out the back gate to the cycling pathway linking you to Kingscliff in the north or Cabarita in the south, or take a stroll on beautiful Casuarina Beach.
Relax on your spacious balcony, off the lounge room, overlooking the resort-style pools, with an exquisite backdrop of vegetated beach dunes for your quiet enjoyment.
The quality kitchen is equipped with gas cooktop, stone benchtops, European appliances, integrated dishwasher & has ample cupboard space for easy coastal living. This forms the centre piece of the open lifestyle zone & is perfect for beachfront living & entertaining.
With generous spaces and luxury inclusions, this floor plan provides thoughtful separation of the 2 bedrooms.
Your own master suite has separate balcony access & a deluxe, floor to ceiling marble-tiled ensuite with twin vanities and a beautiful deep bath.
Both bedrooms are generous in size & boast large built- in robes with mirrored sliding doors.
Enjoy the peace and serenity on offer here while swimming in the lagoon pool, exercising in the on-site gymnasium, or catching up with friends in Xenia, the on-site Greek restaurant.
BE QUICK TO INSPECT AS THIS APARTMENT HAS MANY SPECIAL EXTRAS !!!
- 2 large bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 secure underground car spaces
- 2 Large locked storage cages in the basement
-2 balconies (1 with ocean views)
- Ducted Air conditioning
- Floor to ceiling marble tiling in bathrooms
- Large bath in ensuite
- European appliances
- Built-in wardrobes
- Gymnasium on site
- Xenia restaurant within complex
- Lagoon pool & heated lap pool
- Basement visitor parking
- Car wash bays
- Body Corporate fees: $1796 per quarter
- Council Rates: $625 per quarter
- Permanent Rental: $540- $590 per week
15 MINUTES TO GOLD COAST INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
30 MINUTES TO BYRON BAY
CLOSE TO SCHOOLS, SHOPS, CAFES. COLES, BUSTOP, MEDICAL & THE NEW CASUARINA TOWN CENTRE.
* Please note - The 3D floor plan displayed in this advertisement, depicts a standard 2 bedroom unit within the Cotton Beach apartment complex. The 3D floor plan is not specific to unit 57 and doesn't include the roof deck space.
In light of the unfolding COVID-19 situation, LJ Hooker Kingscliff will continue to offer private viewings and virtual inspections.
To quality for a private viewing you must:
1. Have driven past the location and confirm the location and style of the home is suitable;
2. Provide written confirmation / evidence that you are a cash buyer or that you have finance approved from your bank or broker;
3. Attend a private viewing with no more than two people;
4. Confirm that you have not travelled overseas in the past 28 days or been in contact with anyone infected with the COVID-19 virus.
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to LJ Hooker by third parties. LJ Hooker is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. LJ Hooker does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change.